Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,941 Kč (1,876TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)