Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02213 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,238 Kč (₩643,344) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)