Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02014 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,128 Kč (₩1,346,776) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)