Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,311 Kč (₩978,664) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)