Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.413 CZK / BWP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,181 Kč (P5,461) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (43 minutes ago)