Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.724 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,264 Kč (元5,441) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)