Cost of living comparison between Fuzhou, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.654 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,420 Kč (元3,673) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)