Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.382 CZK / BWP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,822 Kč (P5,802) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)