Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.445 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,107 Kč (元6,997) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)