Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.661 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,002 Kč (元3,551) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)