Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.028 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 32% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,789 Kč (€917) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)