Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,796 Kč (11,042 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)