Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.552 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,727 Kč (€1,124) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (36 minutes ago)