Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23926 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,518 Kč (₨52,319) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)