Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18798 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,617 Kč (₨104,361) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)