Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.813 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,707 Kč (€1,112) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)