Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.050 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,407 Kč (€1,014) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)