Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,882 Kč (€810) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)