Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.050 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,799 Kč (2,335TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)