Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.634 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,870 Kč (kr7,119) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)