Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.459 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,032 Kč (kr10,128) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)