Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.494 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,354 Kč (kr8,401) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)