Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.445 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,238 Kč (kr11,101) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)