Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.920 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,709 Kč (3,498 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)