Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.665 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,884 Kč (2,984 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)