Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.159 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 37,129 Kč (6,029 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)