Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.142 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,458 Kč (5,773 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)