Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,071 Kč (6,237 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)