Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.965 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,199 Kč (5,734 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)