Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06651 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,633 Kč (400,453 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)