Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20911 CZK / ALL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,243 Kč (125,495 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)