Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19695 CZK / ALL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,514 Kč (99,084 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)