Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,236 Kč (Php24,012) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)