Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.438 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,372 Kč (7,379 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)