Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.382 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,303 Kč (6,890 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)