Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.532 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,996 Kč (7,077 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)