Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.482 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,763 Kč (7,398 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)