Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,523 Kč (5,677 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$140 (41 minutes ago)