Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.408 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,318 Kč (元8,016) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (37 minutes ago)