Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.705 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,714 Kč (元3,972) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)