Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.225 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,840 Kč (8,944元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)