Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.277 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,830 Kč (元8,188) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)