Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,726 Kč (5,143TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)