Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,705 Kč (3,700TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)