Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.858 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,598 Kč ($1,030) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)