Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.522 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,965 Kč ($1,655) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)