Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21776 CZK / NPR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,975 Kč (₨ 110,098) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)