Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31486 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,468 Kč (₨68,184) in Dehra Dun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)