Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.213 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,694 Kč (元11,110) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)