Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.619 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,286 Kč (元3,671) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)