Cost of living in Datong, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.312 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,235 Kč (10,940元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)