Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.275 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,441 Kč (元10,516) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)