Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CZK / TZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,580 Kč (2,059,138 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)