Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,017 Kč (元3,800) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)