Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,244 Kč (元7,721) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)