Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01960 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,440 Kč (₩1,450,714) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)