Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01934 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,724 Kč (₩1,589,036) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (39 minutes ago)