Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01983 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,126 Kč (₩1,468,510) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)