Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02025 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,093 Kč (₩1,585,126) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)