Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01932 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,708 Kč (₩1,382,185) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)