Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01949 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,043 Kč (₩1,336,255) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)