Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 CZK / VND
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,458 Kč (24,290,741 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)