Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,627 Kč (Bs 45,546,300) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (44 minutes ago)