Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,516 Kč (Mex$ 18,006) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)