Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,789 Kč (Mex$ 15,939) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)