Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03928 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,742 Kč (604,448 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)