Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04119 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,899 Kč (483,116 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (22 minutes ago)