Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04090 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,561 Kč (404,922 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)