Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,632 Kč (Bs 10,297) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)