Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.564 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,654 Kč (Bs 10,394) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)