Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03835 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,414 Kč (CH$480,185) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)