Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03541 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,752 Kč (CH$727,225) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)