Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03395 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,628 Kč (CH$872,717) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)