Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03464 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,549 Kč (CH$737,591) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)