Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04100 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,805 Kč (CH$458,617) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)