Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03727 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,563 Kč (CH$390,716) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)