Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03212 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,988 Kč (CH$871,303) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)