Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03844 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,341 Kč (CH$477,145) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)