Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18928 CZK / DZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,295 Kč (101,938 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)