Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.004 CZK / HNL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,585 Kč (L 24,484) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)