Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.686 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,806 Kč (€927) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)