Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.446 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,289 Kč (€767) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)