Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.602 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,177 Kč (€1,062) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)