Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.059 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,889 Kč (€1,032) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)