Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.004 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,047 Kč (€631) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (39 minutes ago)