Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.222 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,563 Kč ($b6,382) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (42 minutes ago)