Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.010 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,197 Kč (€822) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)