Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.642 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,657 Kč (€1,157) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)