Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.492 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,397 Kč (Bs 7,783) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)