Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.365 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,127 Kč (Bs 8,086) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)