Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,187 Kč (Bs 188,098,719) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)