Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.233 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,133 Kč (Bs 15,288) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)