Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.357 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,275 Kč (€1,194) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)