Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,576 Kč (₩1,179,323) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)