Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02152 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,902 Kč (₩785,546) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)