Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01994 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,268 Kč (₩1,217,118) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)