Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,041 Kč (₩769,957) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)