Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02170 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,601 Kč (₩626,891) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)