Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02001 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,721 Kč (₩1,185,563) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)