Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29325 CZK / BDT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,345 Kč (Taka 52,327) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)