Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35127 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,334 Kč (руб 69,275) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (37 minutes ago)