Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.460 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,563 Kč (8,359 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (42 minutes ago)