Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.905 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,225 Kč (10,092 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)