Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,427 Kč (16,510 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)