Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.130 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,566 Kč (15,760 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)