Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,539 Kč (15,946 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)