Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,174 Kč (16,489 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)