Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.155 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,325 Kč (16,856 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)