Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,618 Kč (S/. 2,596) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)