Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.751 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,866 Kč (S/. 3,387) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)